Thursday, December 17, 2009

Out and About

Ouch! It's 8 degrees out right now with a windchill factor in the minus digits. It's really hurting and making me wonder where my face mask and ski goggles are off to.

Hiking this weekend, I realized after Misty has an initial freak-out and runs around a bit, she stays amazingly close. Here is some photographic evidence as well as some photos of the accident. The accident involves Adam-yak toppling over with my camera in his hand. Luckily he just made an incredible scene flinging snow this way and that and he is fine (and so is my camera!)

The Scene of the Accident

pointing out where he fell

The Scene of the Accident

the dog investigating it

She Walks This Close

and this is how close she really walks

She Walks This Close

She Walks This Close

It gets a little challenging with snowshoes because she is always stepping on them. Plus we're always flinging snow in her face.

She Walks This Close

No comments: