Monday, April 12, 2010

New Wants

New season, new wanting, perhaps some new backpacks. I've been eyeing Osprey backpacks for years and I think this might finally be the season for a new backpack. The few times that I got out last year with my old gigantic clunker really made me realize how old-school my packs are.

Anyway, here's what I've been loving lately: The Osprey Women's Ariel pack 75 (pictured above, found here). Perfect for longer trips.



The Osprey Women's Aura backpack 50 (the 35 is pictured here, found here).

I'm even loving this mini backpack- Osprey Talon 22 (here).

I tried the Aura 50 on this weekend at a store and let me tell you people- like butter. The pack fits like a glove because of all the adjustments on the straps. They come in several torso lengths. And my favorite part, that backpack designers of the world need to know- the top torso strap that goes across the chest is fully adjustable. So, you can decide exactly where you want it to rest. Perfection I tell you. Perfection.

No comments: