Friday, April 23, 2010

A Place Called Mountain Bike Heaven

For years I have heard rave reviews of what many New Englanders deem to be the best biking in New England. A little slice of mountain bike heaven in the northern area of Vermont called the Kingdom Trails.



Now- I still have not made it to this piece of mountain bike heaven that so many of my friends go on and on about, but this year I have high hopes. Especially since Women's Specialized Demo Tour will be there in May and the Specialized Women's Safire mountain bike has been calling to me.


I'll definitely let you know if the name holds up to the reviews. But truth be told if I drive all the way up there for a weekend of mountain biking- I just may never come back!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I currently have the Specialized Myka FSR comp and I love it...but now I am going to have to check out the Safire too! Looks sweet...The Specialized tour is going to be here tomorrow so I am going to go and check it out..glad I stumbled onto your site!

Betty Mountain Girl said...

Hi Christine- thanks for your comment! I've been drooling over the Safire for over a year now. It looks like you'll probably get a chance to check it out before I do-let me know what you think!! Especially since you already have the Myka. It would be great to know your thoughts :)

Thanks for stopping in!
Betty