Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Terry Precision Cycling's New Look

I just spent the past thirty minutes drooling over some of Terry Cycling's bikes. They just do it right. Have you ever stepped on one of their bikes? No lie- it seriously makes your heart bleed a little. You might get completely overcome by lust and do something crazy- like try to ride away with it.

Two of their performance listed bikes are on my favs list. Reasons- oh, little things like amazing ergonomic design, steel frames, and crazy killer design. Love the black of the Isis Pro.



And the Isis Sport. OMG. Yes, you just read the acroymn that is highly overused by tween texters on Betty Mountain Girl. OMG- Can you say amazing rims? Steel frame? The Love.



Lastly, we must'nt forget Valkyrie Cross. This thing screams for me to ride it through a leaf covered little path near our place. Somehow Terry just seems to make cross look comfortable.


Lastly, their new web design (new to me- fraid I haven't ventured over to their site in a few months) is perfect. Much easier navigation, plus the colors and layout just make me want to ride.

No comments: