Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Only Write You When It Snows

These days I seem to only post when it snows out here... The only days I tend to have off are the ones that I physically can't drive into work for...Here is what we like to do in the snow..

Misty has a fondness for the snow. She doesn't love the cold, but she REALLY loves the snow. Biting it. Tasting it. Scrounging in it.


Whoa windy

"Come on. I need to find that pesky mole," she says. "Whoa, it's windier than it looks."

Scrounging


"It has to be here somewhere"

Scrounging

"How does my hair look?"

Shake it out

"Snap. I'm going to have to shake this one out."

Okay I'm going to close my eyes and when I open them it will stop snowing

"I'm going to close my eyes and when I open them it is going to stop snowing."

Didn't work

Didn't work

No comments: