Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camping in the Rain

We escaped this weekend for a night of sleeping under the stars. Well, we couldn't exactly see any stars due to the torrential downpours and sporadic thunder and lightening storms, but we managed to escape.

As @LucyDakota replied to me on twitter before we headed out - "some of my best memories are from when I camped in the rain."

Big Agnes tent

Mainly I have been so focused on being spectacular at my nine to five job that I have been getting away from the fun things that make life. So in an effort of staying true to ourselves and making memories worth having- we left for a weekend of the outdoors. We tried out our new Big Agnes tent, explored a new camping area, tried some new camp food out, and made more plans for our upcoming week off.

So new posts to come!

No comments: