Sunday, February 17, 2013

Keeping it Real



It's always this time of the year that I start to feel ready for winter to end. It's been fun, but I've had my fill. Sure I love snowshoeing and hiking in the winter, but really driving to work in a decent amount of time sounds like it would be a lot better...

To help perk up my mood and remind me that, yes, there are bits of earth and leaves and things under all that snow, I dug up these videos from this fall. Both are from Mount Eisenhower.

Also, on a side note- thank you to everyone that comments, emails, and gets in touch with me- I truly appreciate every single note and every single follower of this blog. I've spent a lot of time digging through my posts from this past year and if there is one word to capture it all I would say-- fun. It has been freakin' fun and I can't wait to keep the adventure going this year!

No comments: